Author’s Note: If you want to play along, visit the Friday 5 website!
- How tidy are your kitchen cabinets?
- What’s an art project you did in school that you remember fondly?
- What’s the best thing you ate on your most recent trip?
- What’s the dumbest non-political thing you’ve seen lately?
- What’s something in your home that’s lasted longer than you expected?
1. Depends on which ones you look in – the ones I use the most are a slight bit overcrowded but generally tidy. The one I never use…yeah, it’s pretty gross.
2. One time we learned how to make paper jewelry by layering construction paper and shellacking and sanding it. It was the only time my art teacher chose something I made for the Fine Arts Festival.
3. It would have to be the shrimp po’ boy I had at the Hickory Tavern at Hilton Head, S.C. It’s a simple sandwich — fried shrimp, tomato, lettuce, Russian dressing, and dill pickles, but it was delicious. I’m looking forward to going there again next year.
4. The idiot driver last night who was weaving in and out of rush hour traffic on I-91.
5. My vacuum cleaner.